Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Forex trading reddit

Forex trading reddit


forex trading reddit

03/06/ · How to trade Reddit stocks. You can trade Reddit stocks with blogger.com Follow these easy steps to start trading Reddit stocks and shares today. Open a blogger.com account, or log-in if you’re already a customer. Search for the stock you want in our award-winning platform; Choose your position and size, and your stop and limit levels; Place 16/08/ · With the recent steep decline in the Euro(EUR) the Forex trade has become even more lucrative and is attracting more new traders to start trading market every day. With a $3 trillion turnover daily it's no wonder more people are becoming interested. If you are new to the FX market, you may be overwhelmed by the information you hear from the 'so-called experts.' This is one compelling reason 09/08/ · There are many a cautionary tale on the Forex trading subreddit, one that seems to consistently show up is the new trader that decimates their account by overleveraging. If Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins



Forex Reddit Pages - List of Best FX Reddit Pages to Follow



One of the best write ups I have seen recently on the thread and very structured and referenced. I think you need a few more whiskeys �� i was expecting a drunken tirade but appreciate your insights. In the end what counts is how you handle the trades that go against you. I couldn't agree with you more, unfortunately it seems to me that there are too many novice traders who would rather, either be told what to do and when to do it signal services or search for a non-existent short-cut rather than put the time on to research and learn to trade using proper fundamentals like you forex trading reddit. Not sure if anyone else gets this, but I am currently forex trading reddit a paradox - I want to ideally forex trading reddit be at my computer monitoring trades all day.


Therefore swing trading will suit me, holding trades for a day or two if need be. I would go on the charts before work 7am-8am and review them after work 8pm However, my dilemma is that to take trades at swing lows, I would have to place buy limits at those values; but then its impossible to wait for confirmation of the low.


How can i tackle this problem? That is very true. One trader can have a shorter term trade he is looking at to go long, forex trading reddit, end in profit. Another trader can be a longer term trade and goes short and holds onto a little drawdown since he is looking for a week forex trading reddit two out instead of a day or two. Both can be successful and have a profit at the end. Awesome advice, thanks! I come from a healthcare background, it's so forex trading reddit to observe how some of the principles involved with analyzing risks and benefits of treatments have carried over.


Also, I was half expecting a link to your paid trading course at the bottom of the post, very glad that wasnt there and probably doesn't exist :! The day I deleted that a account I started to trade better, based on my own analysis, and without so much crap in my head, forex trading reddit.


I still have alot to learn but forex trading reddit hits the jackpot for me. Thanks, and I hope you keep making valuable threads such as this one! Thank you for this great summary. This sub redeems itself because of pro traders like yourself, who take the time to share your wisdom gathered through years of experience.


That must have been one great mentor! I just have a question regarding analysis: I am getting into more technical aspects of it. Forecasting, statistical methods, type stuff. You showed some very straightforward strategies, all of which were giving reliable signals, in the presence of a trend. In your years of experience, do you think it's worth it for retail traders like us to get into deeper analysis? As you showed, forex trading reddit, almost all indicators seem to work.


If we can just load a couple of ready-made indicators on MT4, then any extra edge to be gained from all the statistical modellings and deeper correlation studies? I am too interested in that but also interested to know how to profit in range-bound markets. The listed strategies seem to be tailored specifically for trending market regimes. Cool to know a professional trader that uses EW. I am curious, when you enter a trade, how long are you looking to hold on to those positions?


I personally look to hold for a week or two and then take profit, depending on how it looks of course. One trader hit his TP and another hasn't, forex trading reddit. Was the first one early? Only from the perspective of the 2nd trader. Thank you for your reply. I am learning the FA side of forecasting. It only seems reasonable to consider something more than past price, to truly capture the underlying forces of the market. I try to hold the long-term view, but honestly the god damn speculators.


They push prices on the opposite side to such extremes that it makes me doubt myself. Got stung so many times on EURUSD long positions, because the rallies were so extreme.


I know the basics of EWT, but my issue has been in rigorously and objectively quantifying it. Different traders have different ways to count the waves, or which wave constitutes impulse and which are corrections. The neat division into Fibonacci number of waves seems too ideal to be true, forex trading reddit. Any resources that help put EWT on a more objective foundation?


He picked a up trend to highlight the strategies, most of these will fail in ranging markets and you will give back all your win and then some :.


I changed to trend trading after learning the hard way scalping is not for me. Expensive lesson but I wouldn't trade it for the world. There is so much to see on the daily timeframe, and so much more time not spent staring at charts. Been trading for a decade now, FX specifically, and this was the best nutshelling I've probably seen in one location.


All hail, Lord of the Nutshell! Legit, though - as someone who's been in the game a long time, there are people willing to teach you - but you have to want hard truths, forex trading reddit, not handed easy trades. Anyone who's worth anything knows they can't hand you an easy trade. Come into learning FX looking to journal your trades, learn what works and what doesn't statistically, over time, with evidenceand improve yourself every single day.


Markets are constantly changing, you should be too. Rule 6 is what everyone needs to learn. I understand that nearly everyone gets into Forex to become rich, but after a bit of education, you need to become realistic. The goal should be to NOT lose money. Me personally? I'm okay with paper trading for the next few years. I started learning fx exactly 1 year ago.


This past year has opened my eyes to the reality of trading, forex trading reddit. It's one of the most difficult things you can do. The amount of detail, dedication, patience, and thought you put into each trade is insane. This shit is forex trading reddit to make someone crazy. But crazy is what you have to be to trade. Capital Preservation is so important.


People don't understand risk and "reverse compounding". IMO, trading is honestly a really forex trading reddit thing to do. Mastering your mind is the hard part. It's a mental game. Thanks, I've noticed so much bullshit advice its nice to see that I am not the tired of it.


Still The worse is in the paid places. Never pay guys. Thanks for that. I have always suspected there is forex trading reddit just one method that works. Reading all those posts bashing other methods simply because they are different is frustrating. Then don't scalp. I spend no more than hrs per week looking at charts. That's how I like it. I won't want to be like some of my colleagues where they left a full-time job only to., forex trading reddit.


look at a chart full-time. What's the point!? Myself as someone who started purely as a retail trader and self taught and do not have access to large funds and have to pay myself instead.


i definitely have to stare at the screens every hour every day to scalp my way out just to have that extra returns per month to grow my capital at a slightly faster rate. Of course nowadays with a larger account, forex trading reddit, i dont look at the screen as much as last time anymore and would prefer to trade the higher timeframes which is definitely much more relaxing and safer.


What do you suggest for me? Forex trading reddit like your style. Informative, assertive, but not asshole-ish. This sub needs more of that and I'm sure I can work on it too. How many accounts did it take you to get there?? Point is, catching directional moves in commodities like crude can be very profitable with high leverage. Jesus, forex trading reddit, well that's crazy, which broker was is for such a small inital margin? Must suck to go through that btw.


Or buy options. Probably not. Inevitably you'll have a big draw down that damages your account. Great Post loved that number 1 was number 1.




Forex accounts blown - forex accounts getting blown - forex brokers making money on traders

, time: 12:16





Reddit - Forex - Here's some cold hard words from a professional trader


forex trading reddit

03/06/ · How to trade Reddit stocks. You can trade Reddit stocks with blogger.com Follow these easy steps to start trading Reddit stocks and shares today. Open a blogger.com account, or log-in if you’re already a customer. Search for the stock you want in our award-winning platform; Choose your position and size, and your stop and limit levels; Place 16/08/ · With the recent steep decline in the Euro(EUR) the Forex trade has become even more lucrative and is attracting more new traders to start trading market every day. With a $3 trillion turnover daily it's no wonder more people are becoming interested. If you are new to the FX market, you may be overwhelmed by the information you hear from the 'so-called experts.' This is one compelling reason 31/07/ · Forex Trading Community Reddit, binary options telegram channels, bitcoin cash holders - blogger.com, bitlord - free download/10()

No comments:

Post a Comment